Whenever I exit full screen mode and re-enter full screen mode my external monitors resolution is forgotten and it resets to 1024 x 768. Each time this happens I have to manually set the resolution in windows to get it back to its original (native) resolution of 1200 x 1920 (portrait).
How can I make parallels remember the resolution of the external display so that it automatically chooses the right resolution when I go back into full screen mode?
Extra info:
-Im running PD10 with Windows 8.1 on a MacBook Pro Retina 15.
-Ive configured Parallels to use the external screen by checking Use all displays in full screen.
-Toggling the Use OS X Full Screen has no effect. It forgets either way.
-I have rebooted the VM numerous times after setting the correct resolution to no effect.
How can I make parallels remember the resolution of the external display so that it automatically chooses the right resolution when I go back into full screen mode?
Extra info:
-Im running PD10 with Windows 8.1 on a MacBook Pro Retina 15.
-Ive configured Parallels to use the external screen by checking Use all displays in full screen.
-Toggling the Use OS X Full Screen has no effect. It forgets either way.
-I have rebooted the VM numerous times after setting the correct resolution to no effect.
Last edited: