PD10: No desktop icon for mounted Windows VM virtual disk

jkwuc89

Member
An icon for the mounted Windows VM virtual disk does not show up on the OS X Mavericks desktop. It does show up in the Finder sidebar under FAVORITES.

Under Finder, I have the following "Show these items on the desktop" options turned on: Hard disks, External disks, CDs, DVDs and iPods, Connected servers. Inside my Windows VM configuration, I have "Access Windows folders from Mac" and "Mount virtual disks to Mac desktop" turned on.

I opened problem report #49674549 for this issue.
 
I'm glad somebody else was having the same trouble. I really like (and use that feature) so I'll be happy when they get that fixed.
 
Hello,

I report that the issue is under investigation by our Development Team.
Technically there is an issue with mapping a volume to the desktop.
Development is aware and doing everything possible to elaborate a fix.

Thanks for understanding.
 
Back
Top