Hi,
I just upgraded from 7 to 8.
Now I have to realize, that in fullscreen mode the mouse pointer has to stay around 3 seconds on the upper screen corner for the parallels menu bar to apear.
I understand, that some users had problems with the menu bar in PB7, but can this timeout be adjusted in any way? Did not find anything in the preferences yet.
I want my immediate PD7 menu bar back.
Thank you for your help.
Frank
I just upgraded from 7 to 8.
Now I have to realize, that in fullscreen mode the mouse pointer has to stay around 3 seconds on the upper screen corner for the parallels menu bar to apear.
I understand, that some users had problems with the menu bar in PB7, but can this timeout be adjusted in any way? Did not find anything in the preferences yet.
I want my immediate PD7 menu bar back.
Thank you for your help.
Frank