Hello anybody experiencing this?
PD9 and Windows 8.1 in coherence, when clicking on the New Windows Start menu (lower left corner of screen) causes OSX 10.9 to crash (logs out) and reports the following (error below) in console.
If I enable the use Windows 7 feature in PD9, which replaces the default Windows start button this problem does not occur. I prefer to continue to use the native Windows Metro UI.
Thanks!
j
Process: WindowServer [504]
Path: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/WindowServer
Identifier: WindowServer
Version: 599.7
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [1]
Responsible: WindowServer [504]
User ID: 88
Date/Time: 2013-11-10 22:38:50.839 -0500
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9 (13A603)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: E62D83A2-DA4E-30FD-81F1-214FF882564B
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
PD9 and Windows 8.1 in coherence, when clicking on the New Windows Start menu (lower left corner of screen) causes OSX 10.9 to crash (logs out) and reports the following (error below) in console.
If I enable the use Windows 7 feature in PD9, which replaces the default Windows start button this problem does not occur. I prefer to continue to use the native Windows Metro UI.
Thanks!
j
Process: WindowServer [504]
Path: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/WindowServer
Identifier: WindowServer
Version: 599.7
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [1]
Responsible: WindowServer [504]
User ID: 88
Date/Time: 2013-11-10 22:38:50.839 -0500
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9 (13A603)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: E62D83A2-DA4E-30FD-81F1-214FF882564B
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000