Hi,
I need to be able to update files/folders in a particular Windows folder from OSX.
I have create a user "iMac" in Windows, and given this user full control of the folder.
I then connect to the folder on the server so it shows up in Finder. If I get Info, it says I may read and write, but if I try to do anything, I get a "you do not have permission" message.
How can I get this to work, so I can update Windows folders (specifically in my Windows native C or E drives) from OSX?
I cannot use the shared drives (ie those that are Mac folders shared so I can see them in Windows as X, Y drives etc), because it won't allow me to create IIS websites in these.
I am running Windows 7 and Snow Leopard.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I need to be able to update files/folders in a particular Windows folder from OSX.
I have create a user "iMac" in Windows, and given this user full control of the folder.
I then connect to the folder on the server so it shows up in Finder. If I get Info, it says I may read and write, but if I try to do anything, I get a "you do not have permission" message.
How can I get this to work, so I can update Windows folders (specifically in my Windows native C or E drives) from OSX?
I cannot use the shared drives (ie those that are Mac folders shared so I can see them in Windows as X, Y drives etc), because it won't allow me to create IIS websites in these.
I am running Windows 7 and Snow Leopard.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!