I'm running on Mac OS X on a MacbookPro, with Parallels + Win XP SP2 + Adobe Photoshop CS2. I'm set to 1440 x 900 resolution in Parallels on XP.
When I'm running in parallels, both in full screen and windowed mode, I notice that when I try to expand a subgroup in the layers panel in Photoshop, it doesn't work unless I click slightly to the right and slightly above where the arrow really is. Has anyone encountered this?
This problem seems to occur elsewhere as well, e.g. using the eyedropper tool to grab colors from an image is shifted by the same amount.
This might be a mouse driver issue. It's an easy workaround (just remember to click slightly up and to the right of the arrow) but i found it annoying nonetheless.
Since Photoshop is a very important reason why I use Parallels, this seems like a relatively important thing to get right.
Also, as a side comment, the mouse driver doesn't seem QUITE right because there's a perceptible difference between native vs. Parallels still.
In any case it's a tremendous amount of progress in a short amount of time. Very impressive. Thanks Parallels!
When I'm running in parallels, both in full screen and windowed mode, I notice that when I try to expand a subgroup in the layers panel in Photoshop, it doesn't work unless I click slightly to the right and slightly above where the arrow really is. Has anyone encountered this?
This problem seems to occur elsewhere as well, e.g. using the eyedropper tool to grab colors from an image is shifted by the same amount.
This might be a mouse driver issue. It's an easy workaround (just remember to click slightly up and to the right of the arrow) but i found it annoying nonetheless.
Since Photoshop is a very important reason why I use Parallels, this seems like a relatively important thing to get right.
Also, as a side comment, the mouse driver doesn't seem QUITE right because there's a perceptible difference between native vs. Parallels still.
In any case it's a tremendous amount of progress in a short amount of time. Very impressive. Thanks Parallels!