Please help Install Win 10

Mario12

Bit poster
Sorry fo my bad english.
I would like install win 10 in Parallels 15.
After the installation have my Win 10 the same Name as my MacAccout. The PC have the Name as Mac Account. I would not the same Name after Installation. How I can teh Installation without the same Name. who can help me and give me a step by step install guide?

Thanks
 
Sorry fo my bad english.
I would like install win 10 in Parallels 15.
After the installation have my Win 10 the same Name as my MacAccout. The PC have the Name as Mac Account. I would not the same Name after Installation. How I can teh Installation without the same Name. who can help me and give me a step by step install guide?

Thanks
Follow these steps and create a new virtual machine.
1. Download Windows 10 ISO - https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
2. Start the virtual machine creation as mentioned in https://kb.parallels.com/4729 but when you are on the screen to select the ISO and continue to select "Locate Manually" then select "Continue without a source" then proceed to select Operating System.
3. Choose the profile for your virtual machine.
4. Give a name for the virtual machine and create. You will get a no boot screen.
5. Use Actions (on Mac menu bar) > Stop.
6. Now you can see the empty VM on Parallels Desktop Control Center.
7. Now you can mount( https://kb.parallels.com/8638 ) the Windows 10 ISO and start the virtual machine which will start Windows installation manually.
8. Don't enter Windows key during installation select "I don't have a key". You can complete the activation after the installation is complete.
9. Install Parallels Tools (see http://kb.parallels.com/115835 for assistance).
 
Back
Top