I promised my boss his new iMac which has been sitting in my office for about 2 weeks now just because he kept ordering additional software he wanted installed.
I finally receive a new copy of Parallels 5 and install it on new iMac with a 3.06Ghz dual core and 8 Gigs of RAM and 1TB Hard Drive. This was a new install.
I then created a new Virtual Machine for windows 7 using 2 CPUs and 4GB RAM. This went quite well and got video, sound and network card working perfectly after installing Parallel Tools.
Everything was still fine.
After i installed about 10 different accounting applications and your usual Microsoft Office, anti-virus and so forth.....
I go ahead and reboot the Virtual Windows 7 Machine.
After the reboot none of the applications or shortcuts where there. Everything reverted back to the original install of Windows 7.
Please help, I already checked and verified that "undo disk" feature was turned off.
I also made sure that snapshots were turned off.
Please help, I cannot find any other thread with this type of problem.
I finally receive a new copy of Parallels 5 and install it on new iMac with a 3.06Ghz dual core and 8 Gigs of RAM and 1TB Hard Drive. This was a new install.
I then created a new Virtual Machine for windows 7 using 2 CPUs and 4GB RAM. This went quite well and got video, sound and network card working perfectly after installing Parallel Tools.
Everything was still fine.
After i installed about 10 different accounting applications and your usual Microsoft Office, anti-virus and so forth.....
I go ahead and reboot the Virtual Windows 7 Machine.
After the reboot none of the applications or shortcuts where there. Everything reverted back to the original install of Windows 7.
Please help, I already checked and verified that "undo disk" feature was turned off.
I also made sure that snapshots were turned off.
Please help, I cannot find any other thread with this type of problem.