BenjaminClaude
Bit poster
Hello Parallels folks,
I haven't find the option and I hope someone may have found a trick -- my Mac OS Finder Sidebar is neat, and EVERY TIME I launch my Parallels VM, it keeps adding a volume in the Favorite section. I have unmounted, removed, tried everything, it keeps coming back every time I refresh or re-laucnh the VM. I t would make sense that the volume appears in the Volume or Shared section, but not the Favorite ! Any option to get rid of that ?
Thank you for your help!
I haven't find the option and I hope someone may have found a trick -- my Mac OS Finder Sidebar is neat, and EVERY TIME I launch my Parallels VM, it keeps adding a volume in the Favorite section. I have unmounted, removed, tried everything, it keeps coming back every time I refresh or re-laucnh the VM. I t would make sense that the volume appears in the Volume or Shared section, but not the Favorite ! Any option to get rid of that ?
Thank you for your help!