Hi there,
Having just deleted my bloated HDD, I am going through the, as you can imagine, thoroughly enjoyable process of re-installing everything.
My account on Parallels website only shows the upgrade key for V10 (the one I am trying to install) . Despite the fact that I have found receipts for versions 9 and 10, the site has not record of the key. The installer tells me to contact the parallels support team without, it seems, giving me the ability to do so.
What to do?
Having just deleted my bloated HDD, I am going through the, as you can imagine, thoroughly enjoyable process of re-installing everything.
My account on Parallels website only shows the upgrade key for V10 (the one I am trying to install) . Despite the fact that I have found receipts for versions 9 and 10, the site has not record of the key. The installer tells me to contact the parallels support team without, it seems, giving me the ability to do so.
What to do?