Previous version download?

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by bwarner, Sep 29, 2016.

1. bwarner

bwarner Bit poster

We have a few customers who have downloaded V15 with the hot fix (3869) and now the page size is all screwed up. This is affect receipt printing and label / barcode printing.

Is there a link to download V15 with out the hot fix?

2. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Greetings @bwarner
    Sure, below you may find direct download links for previous build of Parallels Client for Windows:
    http://download.parallels.com/ras/v15/15.0.3830.0/RASClient-15.0.3830.msi
    http://download.parallels.com/ras/v15/15.0.3830.0/RASClient-x64-15.0.3830.msi
    However I would like to investigate reported issue so I would appreciate if you could provide me with following insights on the issue:
    - Does this issue started to occur only after Parallels Client upgrade, while RAS Servers were not updated?
    - Is it possible to provide us with a scan or a picture of incorrect printouts?

Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience!

3. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Hello @bwarner
    Did you try this solution? If that's not the case, please let us know.

4. bwarner

bwarner Bit poster

Sorry I haven't gotten back sooner as we are having other issues that have nothing to do with this that took priority.
    I have reinstalled Parallels on one of the affect machines. The way I did it was a full uninstall restart the computer and then a reinstall of the previous version. This didn't fix the issue.

If I pull the printer up on the host machine and look at the printer settings the size is set for 576px which is correct for this printer it is about middle of the list of size options. When I active the show printer preference windows and then connect to the server and send a document to print and look at the size it is using the last one in the size options which in this case is short 640px. This causes it to print supper small. I have double checked the firewall settings as this has caused us printer issues in the past. What could be causing it to get the wrong size?

Yes we have reinstalled the universal print driver and the server, and the server is on the newest version. This is only affect 4 users out of about 90. And it is only affect 1 of their printers not all. It is affecting different printers for each user but mostly their receipt printer. And it is happening on different versions of windows.

5. bwarner

bwarner Bit poster

Being that the affected computers are windows I don't think it relates directly. But it seems to be the same or similar issue.

6. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @bwarner
    Hope you are doing fine, and thanks for taking time to work with this issue.
    Going further could you please provide us with "initial" printout (how it is supposed to be printed) and the printout which is printed using Remote Application Server? Would be great to have a screenshots or enclosed photos.
    In addition could you please specify exact models of printers that encounter the issue?

Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.