Hi there!
I'm giving coherence a try again. It always seems some annoyance derails the experience and sends me back to full screen only. This time around, it's primary monitor. I have 3 screens on my macbook pro. I am developing in Labview which generates many, many windows. Every time it generates one, it shows up on my macbook screen. I want it to show up on my middle apple display and I can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. Dragging it over every time is really annoying. Even worst is the quick launch window. I use it all the time in Labview and it's useless if it doesn't popup where my focus generally is.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
I'm giving coherence a try again. It always seems some annoyance derails the experience and sends me back to full screen only. This time around, it's primary monitor. I have 3 screens on my macbook pro. I am developing in Labview which generates many, many windows. Every time it generates one, it shows up on my macbook screen. I want it to show up on my middle apple display and I can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. Dragging it over every time is really annoying. Even worst is the quick launch window. I use it all the time in Labview and it's useless if it doesn't popup where my focus generally is.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!