Drew Lockomawood
Bit poster
I'm running Windows XP in Parallels 4.0 on a iMac with OSX 10.5.6. God help me.
For some reason, I am unable to connect to a USB printer while using the virtual machine. When trying to print from Windows, I get the following message: "The printer is offline. Check that the printer cable is connected and the printer power is on."
Well... The printer cable IS connected and the printer IS on. From OSX, the printer works as expected.
Please help.
For some reason, I am unable to connect to a USB printer while using the virtual machine. When trying to print from Windows, I get the following message: "The printer is offline. Check that the printer cable is connected and the printer power is on."
Well... The printer cable IS connected and the printer IS on. From OSX, the printer works as expected.
Please help.