GianlucaC1
Bit poster
I have a guest Windows 10 running on Parallels Desktop over my MacBook Pro with OS Sierra.
I am trying to install in the virtual windows 10 a software called Solidwork 2016, whose setup.exe is located on a server. I can access such a server without an issues and run the setup.exe, but at the moment i have to select the installation folder I got an error which reads like
'You cannot write in this folder. Check your privileges'.
The folder I selected to install Solidworks and its toolbox is a new one, called with the name of the software, located in 'C://', which is the virtual hard disk used by Windows 10. I don't know how to fix this problem.
The VM is already configurated in such a way that all the folders are shared with the Mac.
Can you help me?
I am trying to install in the virtual windows 10 a software called Solidwork 2016, whose setup.exe is located on a server. I can access such a server without an issues and run the setup.exe, but at the moment i have to select the installation folder I got an error which reads like
'You cannot write in this folder. Check your privileges'.
The folder I selected to install Solidworks and its toolbox is a new one, called with the name of the software, located in 'C://', which is the virtual hard disk used by Windows 10. I don't know how to fix this problem.
The VM is already configurated in such a way that all the folders are shared with the Mac.
Can you help me?