Chris Ellingsworth
Bit poster
I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem:
After my mac pro has been asleep for a while (longer than 10 min), Parallels crashes and says:
Unable to connect to Parallels Service.
Make sure that the prl_disp_service process is active and it is not blocked by Firewall. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team for assistance.
I just sent a Problem Report. #6533460
I've searched through the forums a bunch of times and have tried most of what I've found, yet nothing has worked besides manually launching the service after it crashes. I did try completely reinstalling, but that didn't change the behavior.
Thanks in advance!
Chris
After my mac pro has been asleep for a while (longer than 10 min), Parallels crashes and says:
Unable to connect to Parallels Service.
Make sure that the prl_disp_service process is active and it is not blocked by Firewall. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team for assistance.
I just sent a Problem Report. #6533460
I've searched through the forums a bunch of times and have tried most of what I've found, yet nothing has worked besides manually launching the service after it crashes. I did try completely reinstalling, but that didn't change the behavior.
Thanks in advance!
Chris