Probe switching between MAC w/ Parallels and Windows 7

PyroN8

Bit poster
I have three partitions:
1)Mac OSX
2)Storage Partition (FAT32)
3)Windows 7

I'm using refit to select my OS to boot. When I choose to boot directly into Windows, my Storage Partition is set to drive letter "S". When I choose to boot into MAC and run Parallels off of my Windows 7 partition, everything runs fine with the exception that my "S" drive which should be linked to my Storage Partition, becomes a blank Local Disk. When I look at the partition in Disk Management it shows it as RAW and not FAT32. I can setup a Parallels shared folder for the Storage Partition but I cannot get it to keep the drive letter to "S" when booting back and forth between OS's.

Is there anyway to have Parallels Windows 7 recognize that it needs to create the "S" drive as a share?
 
In the Hard Disk settings, you need to click Edit Partitions and select both partitions that you want for the virtual machine. Only selected partitions are accessible to the virtual machine to keep their data safe. Any other partitions cannot be written to and will appear to the virtual machine as all zeros.
 
Back
Top