CraigLath218
Bit poster
I just upgraded to the new macbook and restored the new computer from time machine. When I went to open parallels it asked for the licence key. I logged into my parallels account and got my subscription key. Apparently this was an "upgrade key" and I need to go dig up some prior licence key. I found two old keys in my legacy account section but neither seem to work. The user interface and error messages are of no help. At one point I got some message about only being able to use the key on one computer, but then I could never get back to that message again.
I like Parallels otherwise, but this install experience is sub part to put it nicely. I can't seem to find any way other than forums to contact support, if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.
I like Parallels otherwise, but this install experience is sub part to put it nicely. I can't seem to find any way other than forums to contact support, if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.