I have a very big problem and I'm frustrated... please help me!
I bought parallels in March this year, I installed on Mac without problems, and I used it for about a month.
Then I realized that he had mistakenly deleted the folder that contained the virtual machine (Documents/Parallels) and then I lost everything.
At this point I uninstalled Parallels and I installed again but unfortunately I can not reinstall it again.
Use the same USB key of the first installation but the screen that locks is as follows:
https://gyazo.com/1e1585ff1d3008d6a27759c8fb533886
Please let help me, I've spent some money and noin I use nothing
I bought parallels in March this year, I installed on Mac without problems, and I used it for about a month.
Then I realized that he had mistakenly deleted the folder that contained the virtual machine (Documents/Parallels) and then I lost everything.
At this point I uninstalled Parallels and I installed again but unfortunately I can not reinstall it again.
Use the same USB key of the first installation but the screen that locks is as follows:
https://gyazo.com/1e1585ff1d3008d6a27759c8fb533886
Please let help me, I've spent some money and noin I use nothing