Unable to install as above (Windows XP).
Yesterday the installer moaned that it was unable to install a Parallels sound driver and rolled back.
Today it moaned that it was unable to install Tools Service and rolled back.
Now it doesn't moan about anything and just rolls back.
I've tried add/remove programs (under 6.0.11828) to uninstall Parallels Tools before trying the upgrade again.
I've used the Parallels app remover utilities and rebooted my Mac before trying the upgrade.
I've disabled Avast anti-virus.
Nothing helps.
Anyone any bright ideas, please?
My computer is a Mac Pro, 6-core 3.33GHz with 6GB of RAM.
Yesterday the installer moaned that it was unable to install a Parallels sound driver and rolled back.
Today it moaned that it was unable to install Tools Service and rolled back.
Now it doesn't moan about anything and just rolls back.
I've tried add/remove programs (under 6.0.11828) to uninstall Parallels Tools before trying the upgrade again.
I've used the Parallels app remover utilities and rebooted my Mac before trying the upgrade.
I've disabled Avast anti-virus.
Nothing helps.
Anyone any bright ideas, please?
My computer is a Mac Pro, 6-core 3.33GHz with 6GB of RAM.