Hi,
I have got Problem with start up Win 10 after update from Parallels 11 to 12 ver.
while loading of Windows 10 popup BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Some Microsoft sites are suggest that problem somewhere with video adapter driver.
When Win10 after couple times of attempt of start ups giving me in menu to choose the options what to do, I choose "Enable low-resolution video", and its worked for me, but every time I restart - problem is the same.
I tried to delete video driver and install parallels tools again, but after reboot still the same thing..
Any Ideas please?
My computer:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013)
OS: macOS Sierra 10.12
thanks
I have got Problem with start up Win 10 after update from Parallels 11 to 12 ver.
while loading of Windows 10 popup BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Some Microsoft sites are suggest that problem somewhere with video adapter driver.
When Win10 after couple times of attempt of start ups giving me in menu to choose the options what to do, I choose "Enable low-resolution video", and its worked for me, but every time I restart - problem is the same.
I tried to delete video driver and install parallels tools again, but after reboot still the same thing..
Any Ideas please?
My computer:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013)
OS: macOS Sierra 10.12
thanks
Attachments
Last edited: