Hi all,
(sorry for my bad english).
I've just purchased Parallels 9 but I have a small problem.
But the same issue as in the topic: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?265348-How-to-get-same-keyboard-layout-in-Windows-8-as-on-Mac
But I want to use my Slovak (Slovakia) apple keyboard layout on my VM but I don't see there Slovak (APPLE) layout in Control Panel (Windows 8.1) (USA APPLE i found, but it isn't for me).
In my slovak apple layout is this:
- @ = Alt - 2
- { = Alt + 9
- } = Alt + 0
- [ = Alt + ú
- ] = Alt + ä
And on my Win 8.1 it's:
- @ = Alt GR - V
- { = Alt GR + B
- } = Alt GR + N
- [ = Alt GR + F
- ] = Alt GR + G
(altgr = ALT in the right side of keyboard)
How can I get the same layout as in Mac OS X?
Thanks
(sorry for my bad english).
I've just purchased Parallels 9 but I have a small problem.
But the same issue as in the topic: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?265348-How-to-get-same-keyboard-layout-in-Windows-8-as-on-Mac
But I want to use my Slovak (Slovakia) apple keyboard layout on my VM but I don't see there Slovak (APPLE) layout in Control Panel (Windows 8.1) (USA APPLE i found, but it isn't for me).
In my slovak apple layout is this:
- @ = Alt - 2
- { = Alt + 9
- } = Alt + 0
- [ = Alt + ú
- ] = Alt + ä
And on my Win 8.1 it's:
- @ = Alt GR - V
- { = Alt GR + B
- } = Alt GR + N
- [ = Alt GR + F
- ] = Alt GR + G
(altgr = ALT in the right side of keyboard)
How can I get the same layout as in Mac OS X?
Thanks