Oliver Lübben
Bit poster
Hello folks,
after spending much time in the forum without finding real help I decided to write my own post.
I have installed my Snow Leopard over Leopard 10.5.x and after this I have noticed that my old Parallels in Version 2.5 is not able to work with SL.
So I bought Version 4.0 and installed it but now the problems came.
I can´t convert my bootcamp win xp to the new format, Every time I get the same error.
" Die Festplatte der Bootcamp-Partition konnte nicht
konfiguriert werden. Bei der Konfiguration der Festplatte ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.
Achten Sie daruf, dass Sie die Lese-/Schreibrechte für diese Festplatte besitzen "
In the forum I find out, that this problem occurs also in older version but all hints don't really work for me.
So there is no way back and forward there is also no one. Bad situation.
Can the Support Team help.
I sold for a Programm and can' use it since weeks.
Reagards
Oliver
after spending much time in the forum without finding real help I decided to write my own post.
I have installed my Snow Leopard over Leopard 10.5.x and after this I have noticed that my old Parallels in Version 2.5 is not able to work with SL.
So I bought Version 4.0 and installed it but now the problems came.
I can´t convert my bootcamp win xp to the new format, Every time I get the same error.
" Die Festplatte der Bootcamp-Partition konnte nicht
konfiguriert werden. Bei der Konfiguration der Festplatte ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.
Achten Sie daruf, dass Sie die Lese-/Schreibrechte für diese Festplatte besitzen "
In the forum I find out, that this problem occurs also in older version but all hints don't really work for me.
So there is no way back and forward there is also no one. Bad situation.
Can the Support Team help.
I sold for a Programm and can' use it since weeks.
Reagards
Oliver