Problem with Parallels Plesk Panel for Linux/Unix Support

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by Francesco Gigli, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Francesco Gigli

Francesco Gigli Bit poster

Hello,

My name is Francesco and i work for Alchimie Digitali who uses Plesk Panel for Linux/Unix for hosting our clients websites and services.

We recently brought "Parallels Plesk Panel for Linux/Unix Support and Services" "1 year Single Server Email Support (20 Incidents)" from the parallels online shop.

We received two mails: one was the invoice, the other was a confirmation witch reads:

Thank you for purchasing "1 yr E-mail Support Package". The feature has been enabled for the following Parallels Plesk Panel license:
    PLSK.XXXXXXXX.XXXX (Support Expiration Date (GMT): 2011.11.28)
    To use the feature login to your Parallels Plesk Panel server, go into the license manager and click on retrieve keys.

We did what the mail asked us to do and no noticable problem was to be found.

Than we opened a support ticket (from the plesk panel -> Tools -> Support icon) entered all the data (that was a problem with the backup sub-system duplicated disk usage) and submitted the form. The next page said: You will receive an email with the ticket number.

I received none. And i submitted the support request for three times just to be sure. in different days.

Something was wrong so i tried contactig someone on parallels. I found this contact form: http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/request-info/

Nobody responded.

I tried the online chat support but responded (i can't paste it because now it says "Out for lunch") something about us not being partner and asking our resellers.

We brought support before and talked directly to parallels support in the past so this dosn't look like an answer that makes sense.

So, summing it up, i'm quite puzzled on how to proceed.

Any suggestion?

Thanks