Putting VM onto a USB Flash Drive for portability.
I copied my VM along with the Parallels application to my USB 2G Flask Drive and then plugged it into another computer. I copied all to my desktop, downloaded the Parallels app. and then opened the VM. When I tried to power it up I got this message.
VM configuration seems to be inconsistent. The following problem is found:
VM Hard Drive 1 image file \C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\Parallels\vm001.hdd cannot be found.
Is the problem at the origin or the destination? Thanks.
Jim
I copied my VM along with the Parallels application to my USB 2G Flask Drive and then plugged it into another computer. I copied all to my desktop, downloaded the Parallels app. and then opened the VM. When I tried to power it up I got this message.
VM configuration seems to be inconsistent. The following problem is found:
VM Hard Drive 1 image file \C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\Parallels\vm001.hdd cannot be found.
Is the problem at the origin or the destination? Thanks.
Jim
Last edited: