Hi,
I use parallels 8 with windows XP.
I have only one problem with parallels.
When I connect a usb interface 'USB - CAN', select windows Xp for use it.
After in Windows I don't find the peripheral in the system, so I can not install the driver and I can not use it.
In parallels desktop I select 'Devices', 'USB', and I read the device and select it with click mouse, but windows not read the device.
I use many other usb peripheral and all work correctly.
Help
Thank you
I use parallels 8 with windows XP.
I have only one problem with parallels.
When I connect a usb interface 'USB - CAN', select windows Xp for use it.
After in Windows I don't find the peripheral in the system, so I can not install the driver and I can not use it.
In parallels desktop I select 'Devices', 'USB', and I read the device and select it with click mouse, but windows not read the device.
I use many other usb peripheral and all work correctly.
Help
Thank you