Hello,
I'm not a mac user for very long. Since june I have installed Parallels 7 and Windows Vista. I didn't use it for maybe the last 2-3 weeks, today it doesn't work. I get the following german message:
Translated that might be something like
As I wrote: I am not a mac user for very long, so I'm not familiar with the deeper secrets of the OS like it was maybe in Windows. Till today I never had much problems. I also changed nothing but installing the updates. But after the "big" update to mountain lion, everything worked well.
What did I do:
I checked the permissions to this path. In my system the finder using german wording. But my user has the permissions for read and write in the whole directory.
Does anybody have an idea what I can try to do?
I'm not a mac user for very long. Since june I have installed Parallels 7 and Windows Vista. I didn't use it for maybe the last 2-3 weeks, today it doesn't work. I get the following german message:
Auf die Festplatte der virtuellen Maschine "Windows Vista" kann nicht zugegriffen werden.
Sie sind nicht berechtigt, die folgende Festplatte in dieser virtuellen Maschine zu benutzen: "/Users/Shared/Parallels/Windows Vista.pvm/Windows Vista-0.hdd".
Translated that might be something like
Can't use the virtual disc of Windows Vista
You don't have the permission to use the following hardrive of the virtual machine:
"/Users/Shared/Parallels/Windows Vista.pvm/Windows Vista-0.hdd".
As I wrote: I am not a mac user for very long, so I'm not familiar with the deeper secrets of the OS like it was maybe in Windows. Till today I never had much problems. I also changed nothing but installing the updates. But after the "big" update to mountain lion, everything worked well.
What did I do:
I checked the permissions to this path. In my system the finder using german wording. But my user has the permissions for read and write in the whole directory.
Does anybody have an idea what I can try to do?