Problème de parallels 10 avec Magix vidéo deluxe 2014

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by sergeR1, Apr 21, 2015.

1. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Hello everyone, I Opens When Magix Video Deluxe 0 4 Everything seems normal, I can Installer Sequences my videos without problem, purpose When I want to put a piece of music, je ne Can not, the windows open, THEN A Answer: If you do not have it the writing and reading Rights IN THIS way, please contact your administrator, not by profit but, answer: the path is not found .... HERE IS PSF path / home / Music / Celtic Music / name of morceau.mp . I Can not you not Save Project, same problem, path not found ..... Maybe I ais Other Problems ..... THANK YOU ALL Serge

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

3. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Merci Mano,ça fonctionne
    Encore merci

4. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Oui ça fonctionne pour réinstaller Les outils de Parallels Desktop 10,mais c'est toujours le même problème avec
    Magix vidéo deluxe 2015,problème de chemin "musiques" et enregistrement...
    Si tu as une autre idée ;;;super et encore Merci

5. RaimundT

RaimundT Bit poster

Hello,
    same issue here. I reinstalled Parallel Tools, checked what harddisks are available, but Video deLuxe refuses to use one of the installed HD, which are marked as hosted by "psf". It only works by using Windows "c:". How to get my dedicated Video capture HD in play?
    Regards
    Raimund

6. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Hello, Please take care of my case Raimund is very nice .... I go find my readers "psf" I psf Photo (W) Lbrary, psf (X) iCloud, psf Home (Y ) I tried to Windows "C:" as you ask me to do, but it seems to work when validating the letter (Y) reappears .... I returned Magix Video Deluxe 0 5, j still have the same window that opens ------ Path not found /: /! I put slash while the signs is the backslash ..... so I still do not have the correct path for the music, while for the video alone it fits into the timeline of Magix? ?? these are the facts .... Thanks again to take care of my cas..MERCI

7. RaimundT

RaimundT Bit poster

Hello sergeR1,
    here is, what I did (as I own a German version, I hope, you can follow the steps accordingly in your local version):
    1. Start the program
    2. Start a new project
    3. Just accept the proposed file name
    4. Close the next window to get to the main menu
    5. Choose File/Setup from main menu (first menu item from left=File, then last within submenu=Setup)
    6. Choose "Program"
    7. First item: Program Folder (click on the folder symbol)
    8. Scroll down to "This PC" (maybe it says: "My PC")
    9. Choose "Local Hard Disc" (or similar) which comes with the name "(C:)"
    All the listed hard disks which come with "on 'psf:' and a letter like Y:, X: or so - they don't work - ar least on my machine. Here I think Magix hasn't thought it thru that somebody would install their software in a virtual box. Operation Systems (OS) within Virtual boxes like Parallels have a slightly different naming scheme compared to native OS - therefore it fails at this point.

I didn't try it out, but I suppose that everything you want to do with Video deLuxe - make sure that ALL of your files, like music or video, photo, everything that belongs to your project is copied to the "c:"-Disk - then you can use it within VideodeLuxe. After having finished your project in the "c:-environment" - just copy it back to the "Macintosh" world, if you want to further use/show it with Mac-Applications. I think as long as Magix doesn't solve the "psf:"-Problem there is no other way.

That is how it worked for me. Hope that helps.
    Raimund

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  8. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Raimund Hello, Thanks for your advice, but I have trouble keeping your step, can you be more explicit about the process, let me a little more detail, perhaps with Desktop photos .... Thank you very much, I m a néofite in matter ... Thanks again Serge

9. RaimundT

RaimundT Bit poster

Serge,
    here are the steps, illustrated. Will see, if I can post them all at once. If not, then post by post.
    Steps1-3.jpg Step4.jpg Steps5-6.jpg Steps7-9.jpg
    If you follow these steps you will be working on your virtual c: location.
    After having completed your project(s), just copy the final movies to any other Mac drive ("psf-...") and then you can use them within the normal Mac environment. But everything you want to do with Magix - this has to be done on your local c: drive.

Regards
    Raimund

10. sergeR1

sergeR1 Bit poster

Hi Raymond, thanks for all that you brought me information as ... .. now it works, I have been in the settings and change the direction of the C drive .... Let me introduce myself I am a French of 7 years, who thanks you very much .... I wish you many good things in your life ... Regards Serge

11. RaimundT

RaimundT Bit poster

Serge,
    It was a pleasure to help you.
    I wish you much fun and success with Magix Video deLuxe.
    Raimund