Hi *
I've upgraded my MBP hard disk to a larger model.
I have used SuperDuper! to migrate one disk to the other one but this might not have worked fully...
When I start the VM it says that it cannot find hard disk 1 and then that there are no OS installed...
I still have the old disk... is there a file I should copy? Is it a partition? Did SuperDuper! copy the partition?
If I plug the old disk via USB I am (eventually) able to mount the VM and start it
How could I copy the partition from the old disk to the new one?
Many thanks
Benoit
I've upgraded my MBP hard disk to a larger model.
I have used SuperDuper! to migrate one disk to the other one but this might not have worked fully...
When I start the VM it says that it cannot find hard disk 1 and then that there are no OS installed...
I still have the old disk... is there a file I should copy? Is it a partition? Did SuperDuper! copy the partition?
If I plug the old disk via USB I am (eventually) able to mount the VM and start it
How could I copy the partition from the old disk to the new one?
Many thanks
Benoit