problems with activation Parallels ToolBox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by AlbertoR2, Mar 21, 2022.

1. AlbertoR2

AlbertoR2 Bit poster

I have a Parallels Desktop App Store Edition license and with the license number I have it is not possible to activate the Parallels ToolBox, can someone tell me how I can solve this?

2. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @AlbertoR2, Since you have purchased Parallels Desktop from Apple store the bonus software is not included. If you purchase it from Parallels website you will get access to bonus softwares. Please refer to this Kb article: https://kb.parallels.com/124228 for more information. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. AlbertoR2

AlbertoR2 Bit poster

Thanks for your quick response,
    I have carefully read the article provided by you, but at no time is it indicated that purchases made in the APP store are not entitled to the toolbox license on the contrary, I quote "With a Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard or Pro Edition subscription, Parallels Toolbox is valid for the duration of your subscription." add "Parallels Access
    With a perpetual Parallels Desktop for Mac license, you get a three-month Parallels Access subscription.
    With a Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard or Pro Edition subscription, Parallels Access is valid for the duration of your Parallels Desktop subscription."

I maintain a subscription through the APP STORE and this is my second year. Please, thank you for confirming this situation.