Hi,
I have tried to find solutions for my problems with other threads and it still doesn't seem to work. I cannot get the full printer options in windows and the driver by default is installed as HP color laserjet 2820 AiO Class Driver which if I change to the epson drivers under the advanced tab in the printer properties it gives me an error. I have tried installing with Bonjour for windows and I cannot find the correct driver in the list for the printer either.
I have even tried installing the epson drivers directly into windows from the epson site and it still doesn't work.
Please help as its very frustrating!

The printer shows up on win 10 printers

Then into printer properties:
If I use these printer drivers I am stuck with a very limited printer preferences and cannot control my printer properly - although I can print.
When I change to Epson drivers it gives me the following error:
When I use the bonjour printer installation I cannot find or install the correct printer drivers
I have tried to find solutions for my problems with other threads and it still doesn't seem to work. I cannot get the full printer options in windows and the driver by default is installed as HP color laserjet 2820 AiO Class Driver which if I change to the epson drivers under the advanced tab in the printer properties it gives me an error. I have tried installing with Bonjour for windows and I cannot find the correct driver in the list for the printer either.
I have even tried installing the epson drivers directly into windows from the epson site and it still doesn't work.
Please help as its very frustrating!
- I am running Yosemite 10.10.4 (14E46) with Windows 10 with Parallels 11.0.0 (31193)
- I have shared the printers on the network under system preferences in the mac side

The printer shows up on win 10 printers

Then into printer properties:
If I use these printer drivers I am stuck with a very limited printer preferences and cannot control my printer properly - although I can print.
When I change to Epson drivers it gives me the following error:
When I use the bonjour printer installation I cannot find or install the correct printer drivers