Problems with resolution after upgrade to 13.2

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SimonB8, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SimonB8

SimonB8 Bit poster

Hi,
    I just upgraded my parallells software to version 13.2 on my Macbook Pro this morning. I'm running Windows 8.1 and i have a couple of problems since the upgrade:

1. Screen resolution is stuck at 1024x768. It can't be changed even though i've tried the steps i found in this forum.
    2. I can't reach my macbook anymore, i'm getting an error saying "the network path was not found".

Regards,
    Simon

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @simonBB, please start the virtual machine and reinstall/update Parallels Tools: Action (From Mac menu bar) -> Reinstall Parallels Tools and keep us posted the results.

3. SimonB8

SimonB8 Bit poster

Hi Paul,
    I already did that without success. When I reinstall the installation just keeps failing at 51% every time and I have to reboot to continue.

4. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

5. SimonB8

SimonB8 Bit poster

After disabling my anti-virus software i got the installation working, thanks!

6. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!