problems with Windows 10 restart

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by TheoC, Jul 30, 2015.

1. TheoC

TheoC Bit poster

After having installed Windows 10 unter Parallels 10.2.2 I found, that everything is working correctly. Only when I shut down Windows 10 (also Parallels is shoot down, I can not restart Windows 10 - I only get a black screen.

2. TheoC

TheoC Bit poster

thank you for your idea - but in my case, this can not be a solution:
    First, the display controller is the virtual controller from Parallels, Second, I do not hear a Windows beep. But in-between, I found out, that when I move the mouse cursor (which is visible always) to the top of the black display, a menu bas is shown. On this menu bar I have several options, one of them is Aktionen (in German) and then als drop down menu Reset. When I select reset, then Windows 10 ist starting up normally. This way always works - but this can not be the standard solution.

3. WilliamR1

WilliamR1 Bit poster

I am seeing the exact behavior. Reset works to get me into Windows 10 but so far that is the only way I can get in.

4. JohnnieM1

JohnnieM1 Bit poster

The glitch focuses out a natural imperfection in Microsoft's new approach of ordering that redesigns be introduced in Windows 10. In past adaptations of Windows, you had the decision of picking to have upgrades introduced consequently or introducing them yourself, or not introducing them by any means. So the control was in your grasp. However, for Windows 10, Microsoft settled on the choice to drive reports on clients, so every overhaul is going to introduce whether you need it or not. This arrangement is unmistakably intended to attempt to ensure clients by verifying all Windows 10 PCs have the most recent bug fixes and security patches.
    write my paper for cheap

5. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Yes @WilliamR1 If you come across the same issue, please reset Windows Virtual Machine from Action->Reset and it should work. Thanks!

6. RobinD1

RobinD1 Bit poster

If you come across the same issue, please reset Windows Virtual Machine from Action->Reset and it should work. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2019