Hello,
I am a newbie to this forum and I have a newbie kind of question today. I just installed Parallels to my MacBook and all went reasonably well. The problem I am having is, after installing Windows 10, is that when I open Windows 10 the Windows desktop does not show on my screen. I can get to the Windows menu bar from my MAC menu bar, but thats it. I have another copy of Parallels installed on my other MacBook and when I open windows on it, the windows desktop shows on the screen, which is what I want on my new computer. The Parallels menus are not intuitive and I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Any help with this problem would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.
I am a newbie to this forum and I have a newbie kind of question today. I just installed Parallels to my MacBook and all went reasonably well. The problem I am having is, after installing Windows 10, is that when I open Windows 10 the Windows desktop does not show on my screen. I can get to the Windows menu bar from my MAC menu bar, but thats it. I have another copy of Parallels installed on my other MacBook and when I open windows on it, the windows desktop shows on the screen, which is what I want on my new computer. The Parallels menus are not intuitive and I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Any help with this problem would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.