I posted before but haven't seen it so excuse me if this is a dup.
My Windows in parallel is running VERY slow. Upon review I saw that executable file msvcp70E.exe is using up 78-90% of my memory.
Is this a Windows file or a Parallels file? I ran a search on web and could find this file (dll exists, but not exe).
I've turned it off and haven't noticed any difference, but it keeps starting up every time I start Parallels.
Does anyone know?
Thanks.
My Windows in parallel is running VERY slow. Upon review I saw that executable file msvcp70E.exe is using up 78-90% of my memory.
Is this a Windows file or a Parallels file? I ran a search on web and could find this file (dll exists, but not exe).
I've turned it off and haven't noticed any difference, but it keeps starting up every time I start Parallels.
Does anyone know?
Thanks.