Hi Can anyone help, Im not a tecchy so need stop by step help. I did pay for phone support but found out that £20 only buys one question and the telephone number for support is in the USA, so Im expecting a big bill.
I have only installed 1 program, Actinic, an e-commerce program.
Every page I open take 15-20 seconds to open, if I change something and apply it takes 30 secs to apply. It takes 60-80 mins when uploading to get half way through before it just stops uploading and I get command failed.
Once finished and close I start backing up and that now takes upto 2 hours.
Is there a way to make programs run at normal Mac or Windows speed.
Will boot camp run better although I dont want to have only one system running at a time.
I have only installed 1 program, Actinic, an e-commerce program.
Every page I open take 15-20 seconds to open, if I change something and apply it takes 30 secs to apply. It takes 60-80 mins when uploading to get half way through before it just stops uploading and I get command failed.
Once finished and close I start backing up and that now takes upto 2 hours.
Is there a way to make programs run at normal Mac or Windows speed.
Will boot camp run better although I dont want to have only one system running at a time.