Provide another way to access "show in finder" for a VM

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by BrianB24, Feb 3, 2021.

1. BrianB24

BrianB24 Bit poster

OK, I'll say upfront that this is not the biggest deal in the world, but it should also be really easy to implement.

In the control center, the only way I can find to access the "show in finder" command is to right click on the desired VM and access the menu item. I rarely use a mouse, and this is literally the only time I have to go find my mouse, turn it on, right click into that area and access that menu selection. It seems like it would be really easy to add it under the "File" menu when a VM is selected. Another option might be to make it accessible via the control key, but perhaps not quite as easy to implement because there are currently no other context menu items implemented. I access this command in order to back my VM up to another device, so I actually do use it relatively often.

Thanks for listening!

2. ShwetaG

ShwetaG Bit poster

its very easy to use the folder.............

3. BrianB24

BrianB24 Bit poster

@ShwetaG: What folder? Accessing the folder where the VM is stored is precisely the point of the command!