Both VMware Fusion and Virtualbox provide full details on uninstallation of their product. Under Parallels 15 and Catalina it is unclear how to COMPLETELY remove all the bits of Parallels.
Parallels needs to either provide a tool to COMPLETELY remove Parallels Desktop or needs to provide a document on what is installed, why, and how to undo it.
Until this information is available I am unable to get security approval to use PD 15.
Guess I'll go back to VMware - they are much more open about their product, provide timely information on fixes and there seems to be no performance penalty in doing so.
Parallels needs to either provide a tool to COMPLETELY remove Parallels Desktop or needs to provide a document on what is installed, why, and how to undo it.
Until this information is available I am unable to get security approval to use PD 15.
Guess I'll go back to VMware - they are much more open about their product, provide timely information on fixes and there seems to be no performance penalty in doing so.
