Published Application Does not Show In HTML5 Client

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server – HTML5 Gateway' started by SWhite1, May 31, 2013.

1. SWhite1

SWhite1 Member

Hi

I was able to run applications by configuring the application to run when the Terminal Services user log into the server but I was not able to run a published application. The icon showed in the HTML5 client but when I double clicked on it a progress bar was show but the application never displayed in the browser.

Thanks,
    Simon

2. jpc

jpc Pro

Can you provide more info of the environment you are using? (e.g.: Server version, ASXG version, HTML client/gateway version)

3. SWhite1

SWhite1 Member

Hi

I am using Windows 2008 Standard R2 8gig Ram Intel iCore 7 3.4ghz with Application Server XG 10.6 build 1438 and the HTML5 Gateway is 10.6 build 1441

Simon

4. jpc

jpc Pro

Did you try to cross-test with one of the desktop clients?
    Does a plain RDP connection to the server (using the same credentials) work properly?
    Also, what kind of application are you trying to launch?

5. SWhite1

SWhite1 Member

The 2X Desktop Client works just fine.

6. jpc

jpc Pro

Just out of curiosity, did you try it out with the latest beta (10.6.1445)?

If a standard RDP connection to the server (using the HTML5 client) works fine too, then you should file a support request. Otherwise it could be some licensing/credentials issue.

7. SWhite1

SWhite1 Member

I tested everything again using version 10.6 (1469) and everything worked correctly.

Simon