published resources: blank application locked by session 0

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by AndyO3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. AndyO3

AndyO3 Bit poster

Hi,
    due to licensing issues i cannot update the product as a resolution, so please if you can chime in on a resolution without updating; that would be great.
    Symptoms: Updated server to SP1 and rebooted, lost an application. It turned blank and i cannot delete or disable it as a pop up shows: 'the _ are currently locked by _ from session 0'
    On user side, they see a blank application but when they attempt to open it, it opens the 'system32' directory of the server!
    version: 15.5

I've rebooted the server but this doesn't do much either. I've also logged off and back on, still unsure what the session 0 is. No other admins are logged in, just me.

Side note: The created by, changed to Chinese characters/kanji! the date created on also changed!
    upload_2018-9-7_14-44-35.png

2. jpc

jpc Pro

@AndyO3 Can you check if RAS still has admin sessions opened? (Click the "arrow" next to "administrator" and select "sessions"). If there is more than one session listed, select them and do a forceful logoff via the RAS UI.
    If that doesn't help, you should contact support directly.

3. AndyO3

AndyO3 Bit poster

Hi, i got a reply from the support team and resolved the issue by just deleting the row in tbl_publishing in settings.db using SQLite.

Best Regards,

jpc likes this.