Hello all,
It seems like every year I have to make a purchase. I've tried different versions of PD then when I have tried the MacProEdition last year and the year before, things ran much more flawlessly because I was receiving the updates. PD did a great job staying up to date with the MAC OS updates.
I still have a permanent license for v10 and it's unfortunate that has gone to waste on my computer. It doesn't operate well and I can't even upgrade from it (I later find this out as an issue).
Can someone advise me the correct way of purchasing a new license for my Mac Pro Edition? I already have and to me it sounded like I just needed to renew a license or choose the upgrade option. I am finding that regardless of the situation I should be able to use the license key that I paid for at $49.99 and it should be valid since I have used the mac pro edition the past 2 years. If I were to select ReNew, it takes me to the page that shows what I have paid last year.
I shouldn't have to pay more than that. I downloaded v13 to install and I am still receiving this msg (picture).
It seems like every year I have to make a purchase. I've tried different versions of PD then when I have tried the MacProEdition last year and the year before, things ran much more flawlessly because I was receiving the updates. PD did a great job staying up to date with the MAC OS updates.
I still have a permanent license for v10 and it's unfortunate that has gone to waste on my computer. It doesn't operate well and I can't even upgrade from it (I later find this out as an issue).
Can someone advise me the correct way of purchasing a new license for my Mac Pro Edition? I already have and to me it sounded like I just needed to renew a license or choose the upgrade option. I am finding that regardless of the situation I should be able to use the license key that I paid for at $49.99 and it should be valid since I have used the mac pro edition the past 2 years. If I were to select ReNew, it takes me to the page that shows what I have paid last year.
I shouldn't have to pay more than that. I downloaded v13 to install and I am still receiving this msg (picture).