Purchased upgrade but prior version too old

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Jon5, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Jon5

Jon5 Bit poster

I purchased the upgrade recently but my prior version is too old (parallels 8). How do I refund the upgrade version and pay for the full version? I'm not going to purchase a full version for the full price after I just spent money to purchase the upgrade version.

Thank you.

2. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi Jon5,
    Please check my personal message to you so that I can assist you further.

3. AliceB

AliceB Bit poster

Hi Arun,
    I have just made this error! I have parallels version 9 and have purchased the upgrade package which I cannot use. How do I get a refund for the upgrade package so I can buy the full package?

Many Thanks,
    Alice

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have requested for some information in a private message. Check it and respond.

5. Graham2

Graham2 Bit poster

I have also made this error and need to upgrade my purchase to a full version instead of an upgrade. Please assist

6. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello Graham2, We have refunded the order and sent you an e-mail with the refund details. Thanks!

7. JohnA15

JohnA15 Bit poster

I purchased upgrade to Parallels 13 online after using the free trial. I cannot activate because I do not have the key code for the original version (which was version 7). It appears from the previous comments that even if I DID have the code I could not upgrade from 7 to 13. Is that correct? Please advise. And if I cannot upgrade from 7 to 13, I am politely requesting a refund. Thank you