Parallels Toolbox - The current generator is too simple. I would like a generator at QR code which can produce a contact card with full name, cell number, email and web address.
I used to use an iOS app that created these types of QR codes, however, its no longer updated and not allowed on iOS18 :-(
I use this QR code when I am at conferences and vendor meetings, it's super handy, I also printed the QR code on the back of my business cards.
Please expand your QR code generator in your toolbox offering.
I used to use an iOS app that created these types of QR codes, however, its no longer updated and not allowed on iOS18 :-(
I use this QR code when I am at conferences and vendor meetings, it's super handy, I also printed the QR code on the back of my business cards.
Please expand your QR code generator in your toolbox offering.