Hello,
may I ask if there is a quality and frame selection in video recording of the screen or area?
If not, then I would suggest to implement this feature.
It would help a lot since sometimes we don't need such high quality or sometimes we need better. Also there should be a selection of how many frames per second we want.
And it should ask the user under which file format it should be saved and where of course.
If possible I would add to remove mouse pointer as well.
Regards
Rihard S.
may I ask if there is a quality and frame selection in video recording of the screen or area?
If not, then I would suggest to implement this feature.
It would help a lot since sometimes we don't need such high quality or sometimes we need better. Also there should be a selection of how many frames per second we want.
And it should ask the user under which file format it should be saved and where of course.
If possible I would add to remove mouse pointer as well.
Regards
Rihard S.
