Hello together,
I am new in this forum. Since yesterday I run parallels on my new Mac Book Pro, since I need some
PC Programms.
MAC: OS Sierra
PC: Windows 10
Where do I best install PC programs now. I am irritated by the drive C in Windows. It was created automatically
with 127GB when I installed WIN 10. As a graphic designer I use Freehand MX and installed it in Programms.
Is that correct or am I free to install under Home on MAC (Z) -----> screenshot attached.
In the future I will also use 3dsMAx which is a quite "powerful" 3D tool. Does it matter performance wise where
I install? Can I increase the size of C: ?
Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
Ben
I am new in this forum. Since yesterday I run parallels on my new Mac Book Pro, since I need some
PC Programms.
MAC: OS Sierra
PC: Windows 10
Where do I best install PC programs now. I am irritated by the drive C in Windows. It was created automatically
with 127GB when I installed WIN 10. As a graphic designer I use Freehand MX and installed it in Programms.
Is that correct or am I free to install under Home on MAC (Z) -----> screenshot attached.
In the future I will also use 3dsMAx which is a quite "powerful" 3D tool. Does it matter performance wise where
I install? Can I increase the size of C: ?
Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
Ben