HouseofMAN
Bit poster
Hi there,
I am new here so forgive me if this question has been answered a million time.
I am looking at purchasing a Macbook Pro with the soul purpose of running iOS and Windows on the same machine.
1. Should I partition and install bootcamp first, then windows 8 onto bootcamp partition and finally install Desktop for Mac?
2. I would like to have the option to boot straight into iOS or Windows. If need be I want to have the full power of the system to run Windows.
When in the iOS I am hoping to then have the option to flip between iOS and Windows if I so choose.
Can all this be done?
3. Do I just need only one license of Windows 8?
My main concern is losing speed on Windows software such as AutoCAD.
Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Phillip
I am new here so forgive me if this question has been answered a million time.
I am looking at purchasing a Macbook Pro with the soul purpose of running iOS and Windows on the same machine.
1. Should I partition and install bootcamp first, then windows 8 onto bootcamp partition and finally install Desktop for Mac?
2. I would like to have the option to boot straight into iOS or Windows. If need be I want to have the full power of the system to run Windows.
When in the iOS I am hoping to then have the option to flip between iOS and Windows if I so choose.
Can all this be done?
3. Do I just need only one license of Windows 8?
My main concern is losing speed on Windows software such as AutoCAD.
Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Phillip