RAS open extension on location machine

AnthonyG6

Bit poster
Hi,
Can you please add a new features on RAS. I publish only on app to my customer on the RAS. I want open some many extension directly on the local machine and not on the ras.

Exemple: On my accounting programm published on the RAS I want send an invoice to a customer. The accounting programm want open an .EML file But I want .EML file are open on the local machine. Same for other extension I will choose. Exemple: .PDF .DOCS. XLSX .ETC...

Thank you for you response.

Kind regards.
 
Noted. Thanks for the feedback.
we have such a feature request, I'll put it among FRs here.
Please don't forget to vote for your Feature to bring it up in the list of features
 
Last edited:
Hi Anthony,
We want to have this feature in a future version of RAS, but it's not yet included in the nearest releases.
 
Back
Top