RDP problem

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by suporteagro, Nov 17, 2011.

1. suporteagro

suporteagro Guest

Dear support,

I'm using the 2X Cliente for iPhone to access a Windows 2003 Server using a RDP connection.
    It worked fine for some time but now I'm receiving the message: "Network error has been detected. Not valid license available."

Could you help me ?

Thanks,
    Gabriel

2. gs

gs Guest

Hi there,

do you get the same or a similar message connecting from a PC via a remote client to the terminal server?
    It seems there are not enough CALs or a missing terminal server license?
    For troubleshooting you should even switch off all firewalls and antivirus.

Kind regards,

3. suporteagro

suporteagro Guest

Hello,

The PCs connect with no problems to the terminal server.
    I installed another free RDP client in my iPhone and it worked just fine.
    I found a solution to the same problem but for Windows client, related to a registry fix (http://patten-associates.com/content/on ... h-tips/704). Is there any way to do the same in the iOS ?

Thanks.

4. zippo

zippo Pro

most probably you are using temporary licenses which has expired. you need to clean the client data an try again
    in the next version you will be asked to clean the old license automatically

5. elvina

elvina Guest

Are you using a public IP address that is associated to the router for access? You cant use the private IP address that is designated to onsite LAN. When offsite you must specify the public IP address that is assigned from the ISP.

6. Torch aster

Torch aster Guest

I have just downloaded the 2X to my new IPAD and try to connect to Windows Server 2008 via RDP. It keeps on telling me my user name and password is incorrect. I have tried it with different user name and password but still could not log in After a few times I get a "the requested session access is denied" - how can I log on? Please help.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Torch,
    on the username u must specify user@domain, are you doing that? it tells you on the screen...