I'm running Mac Lion, Parallels Desktop which runs a Win7 VM.
I'm trying to find out what I need to do to enable a RDP connection to the Win7 VM from an external Windows machine. I've performed remote desktop connections to a stand-alone windows machine but unable to make the connection the the Win7 VM.
Following are steps I've taken:
1. Set VM to use Bridged Network Wifi
2. Set router to port forward to reserved local IP for VM
3. Temporarily turned turn off mac and Win7 VM firewalls to ensure firewalls are not blocking the connection
What am I missing?
Thanks!
Jdwalte3
I'm trying to find out what I need to do to enable a RDP connection to the Win7 VM from an external Windows machine. I've performed remote desktop connections to a stand-alone windows machine but unable to make the connection the the Win7 VM.
Following are steps I've taken:
1. Set VM to use Bridged Network Wifi
2. Set router to port forward to reserved local IP for VM
3. Temporarily turned turn off mac and Win7 VM firewalls to ensure firewalls are not blocking the connection
What am I missing?
Thanks!
Jdwalte3