Hey all,
I am currently stuck with the following issue:
I am requested to re-enter my registration key for re-activating Windows 10 Home which runs on Parallels. However, when I do so, I keep receiving the error message that I can't use it as it is currently being used on another device. But this can't be true as I was using Windows 10 Home on the same MacBook Pro before, also in combination with Parallels.
Unfortunately, I had to delete the old Parallels installation with Windows 10 Home due some technical issues.
Anyone with same experiences and how I should go about this issue? Reaching out to Microsoft support service seems almost impossible.
On my Microsoft online account, the Windows 10 Home installation is being displayed. Everything is working fine so far. However, I would like to activate it to make full use of Windows 10 Home.
Thanks for any kind advice in advance!
I am currently stuck with the following issue:
I am requested to re-enter my registration key for re-activating Windows 10 Home which runs on Parallels. However, when I do so, I keep receiving the error message that I can't use it as it is currently being used on another device. But this can't be true as I was using Windows 10 Home on the same MacBook Pro before, also in combination with Parallels.
Unfortunately, I had to delete the old Parallels installation with Windows 10 Home due some technical issues.
Anyone with same experiences and how I should go about this issue? Reaching out to Microsoft support service seems almost impossible.
On my Microsoft online account, the Windows 10 Home installation is being displayed. Everything is working fine so far. However, I would like to activate it to make full use of Windows 10 Home.
Thanks for any kind advice in advance!