I just replaced my original MacBook Pro; no problems. But I now have a clean build of OS-X Leopard and want to install my copy of Parallels again. But I'm having a problem. My version of Parallels is old, because I purchased it right when it came out. I have the original install (Build 4124) but that crashes every time I try to run it. I have tried downloading the latest version and that works fine, but I can't activate it because my key is for the older version. I know that there are versions after build 4124 that work; as they were working on my old machine, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Is there a solution to this problem? What can I do? I use Parallels all the time, it's great. But I'm kinda stuck right now. I'm currently running 5584 with a trial key until I can figure out what to do..
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave
Thanks,
Dave